Direct TV Genie Mini, lease or buy ?

We have the latest Direct TV Dvr "Genie", and we have aGenie mini for one TV in another room. Now if I want to add another Mini, can I just purchase it and configure it myself ? or do I have to purchase ?

I know the DVR's are leased, registered, and have a card, but what about the mini's ? can I just connect and configure as many as I want ?

Thanks

Reply to
sidwelle

Go here

for info

Reply to
Keith S

DirecTV is owned by AT$T. They are the king of below-the-line add-on fees.

I think when they get done with you, you'll be walkin' like a newlywed bride and drippin' for a week!

Reply to
Ben Dover

Ben Dover posted for all of us...

He hasn't been probed by the master: Comblast. His experience with AT$T will be like a drive in movie back seat tryst compared to them.

Reply to
Tekkie®