Dipping the house in paint

We want to paint our house quickly so we can go on vacation. Someone told my husband that there is a way to dip the whole house in paint and the job is done in minutes.

My husband said that they lift the house, and dip it in a huge tank full of paint. He thinks that is what he will do.

I think that is a good idea because we want to go to the Bahamas and take a cruise. But I told him I am a little worried about this, because what if they put the house backwards when they put it back in our yard. I want to be able to see the driveway from my bedroom window at night. I always worry about cars parking in our driveway at night. If they put the house backwards or crooked I wont see the driveway.

The other thing is that my husband told me not to worry about the driveway because he said that when they dip the garage, the driveway will stay hooked to the garage and get painted too. I think that is really stupid. I dont want a pink driveway. I never seen anyone paint their driveway.

What should we do? How can we be sure they put the house back where it belongs?

Reply to
real-dumb-blond

Sure it will work - just draw a chalk outline on the ground before they lift the house Blondie and write "font" and "back" in the grass. You should be familiar with this since you probably have an "L" and an "R" on the bottom of your shoes and have to ask your husband every day which foot is which. And don't forget - the cups go on the front - not the back.

Oh yeah - be sure they use drop cloths on the carpet.

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Well, as a dippy blond, you'd want to use lay-tex paint?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

why not stay in the house while it is dipped in paint so you can get your hair dyed at the same time. red would be nice. you know what they say about red heads. your husband will love your hair and the house "more".

I'll wait here while you get a clue

Reply to
3GCPO