DIP switch settings for Rheem

Just had a new Rheem Classic heat pump system installed. The air handler is Model RBHK 24JHSHD The installer left the DIP switches in the factory position and told me I could set them like I wanted. The A/C blows much harder than the old system.
He wired the 2-stage thermostat per figure 13 on page 17 of the installation manual.
If I want to set the DIP switches so I can get the 15% reduction in fan speed for dehumidification, can I just turn DIP switch 5 off and 6 on or do I have to rewire the thermostat to figure 15 on page 17?? I do not have a humidistat.
Anyone familiar with Rheem?
Tocapet posted for all of us...

--

Tekkie

the thermostat too.
Thanks for all the smart answers. I had a legitimate question and all I get is flak. I have figured out that I need to run another wire from the ODD terminal.