Dining Table

Looking for a simple Stickley type dining table picture to show a local wood worker. Simple with tapered legs. Anyone know where I can find a photo on the Internet? I have GOOGLEd and found one but would love a couple more.
Thank you geniuses in advance:~).
with aloha, Thunder smithfarms.com Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff
smithfarms pure kona wrote:

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=DVXA,DVXA:2005-06,DVXA:en&q=stickley+dining+table
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 08:40:56 GMT, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"

Thanks to all of you for your good help!
I do think of this group as particularly made up of geniuses. I can ask any question here and always get great answers.
Now if you ever want to ask me about coffee or Hawaii, I could help:~) but other than that, I'll ask you.
Have a wonderful day and thank you again.
with aloha, Thunder smithfarms.com Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff