dimmer switch

Hi I have a mains wall light which has ten 10 watt halogen bulbs on it and it says on the back its 0-105W. Is it possible to connect a dimmer switch to this light without havin to include a transformer. If i can what sort of dimmer switch would you recommend?
Many thanks Bre
-- brendonavoo69
Bren: If it has an inline transformer, you'll hear buzzing when you try to dim it, and it won't be a smooth dim. I don't recommend it because you'll burn out the transformer. The new halogens don't have the big inline transformers and you can dim these directly.
good luck, tim1198
Ive never had a problem with regular dimmers sold even on transformers.
On Sun, 14 May 2006 16:21:19 +0100, brendonavoo69

Not much of a good answer, but I would suggest that you check with the makers of the lighting system.
later,
tom @ www.NoCostAds.com