dimmer for low voltage track light

I puchased transformer on the fixture type halogens that use MR16 50 watt bulbs.
I'll setting up 6 on a switch for a total of 300W
I'll confused as to what type of dimmer switch to use for this application.
Your help would be appreciated
Lenny
I used Leutron slide 600w from HD and no isses or buzz for 12 years. Ive heard some can cause buzz but maybe I was lucky and just got the right kind.
Lutron makes a low voltage dimmer
Thanks
I'll go with either the Lutron or the Leutron ... :-)
Lenny
some of those low voltge "electronic transformers" cause radio and TV interference
Mark
Find out if the transformer is magnetic or electronic and then buy a low voltage magnetic or electronic dimmer. One thing to be careful of, I believe electronic low voltage dimmers require a neutral connection. You probably won't be able to get these dimmers from places like Home Depot, so try an electrical supply or lighting store