dimmable CFLs?

Page 2 of 2

Red wrote:

Actually yes, while perusing Target, I saw them in "soft white" and either "daylight" or "reveal" (I forget which) all were GE brand although likely someone else makes 'em.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Red wrote:
<SNIP to the point of 3-way CFLs>

I find 3-way CFLs to be fairly common - available at Target, home centers in general, and at least roughly half of all hardware stores.