Digital multimeter

Page 4 of 4
On 12/12/2013 11:44 PM, Guv Bob wrote:

One of my LCD meters has a bar beneath the numbers and it moves like a needle on an analog meter. It's a Beckman Industrial RMS225 that I've owned for many years. I believe it came out in 1990 and it's been a very good meter in my collection of test equipment. Here's a picture of one like mine without the rubber case that mine has but the one pictured in the link has the Wavetk name on it. ^_^ /$(KGrHqVHJDEE-Pd2NeuRBPqU2WSuhw~~60_57.JPG