Digital electric range parts

In case anyone is in need, I am parting out a Kenmore electric range. I have the main digital touchpad control panel, four burner control units and five matching knobs on eBay right now. The control panel alone retails for over $100. This is a no-reserve auction so if you happen to need this stuff you might find it worth a look:

Russell Salerno