Difference between Ridgid manual threaders

I have a few Ridgid pipe threading tools that I brought home last week or so:
1) Ridgid 12-R, 1/2 to 2" dies.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
This is a Ridgid manual threader set.
2) A bunch of Ridgid heads 65-TC like this:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Lin3gKzNaoZ9tsit61Ivt9xO3bjAhN7B42H-ddOjxhE?feat=directlink
I am trying to understand what I need out of this. My own guess is that I do not really need these 65-TC heads at all, as they do not give me any bigger pipe threading capacity, and that I can do all my threading with set 1).
Am I missing anything?
On 7/22/2011 4:16 AM, Ignoramus6457 wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Lin3gKzNaoZ9tsit61Ivt9xO3bjAhN7B42H-ddOjxhE?feat=directlink
Id sell the t65 heads and keep the other set .
--
Kevin (Bluey)