Difference between 3 Honeywell chronotherm thermostats ???

Hi all,

Does anyone know what the difference is between the Honeywell 8600, 8601, &

8602 series of programmable thermostats ??? On their website it gives the same description for all 3 series. My heating system is oil hot water baseboard.

*** RON *** ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Reply to
Ron in NY

The 8602 is a 7 day programmable. I don't know for sure on the others, but they may be 5-1-1 or 5-2. The 7 day gives more flexibility for those that have different weekday routines or schedules.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Functionally, they are identical. The difference is in their power supply - one is battery-powered, one is hard-wired, and one is power- stealing.

Also, I believe they have been discontinued by Honeywell.

has a comparison chart. Note that I know nothing about the vendor - I simply found them by searching Google.

Reply to
Seth Goodman