Did the free photo uploading site (picturepush.com) suddenly enforce registration?

I've been posting screenshots for nntp posts to picturepush.com for about a year now, without having to register, using this URL: http://picturepush.com/upa
Now, suddenly, as of today, that URL seems to require a registration.
Is it just me (perhaps I went over some limit?) or for everyone?
If it's for everyone, that's too bad. Now I need a new freeware screenshot image-sharing site which requires no registration.
Googling, Flickr is often listed as the best, but, it's a royal pain to get a DIRECT link to the screenshot itself:
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7349/9187022392_9704a372d5_c.jpg
On Flickr, I have to search for the image on Google, and then use that link to post back here.
So, my question for freeware and photo buffs: Q: What do you use for posting screenshots to be included as links in nntp posts that is (a) free, and (b) requires no registration?
Danny D. wrote:

Read their FAQ at: http://picturepush.com/help#qa19 Which points to their letter at: http://picturepush.com/gopro
On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:43:07 -0500, VanguardLH wrote:

Yikes. They're going to delete the pictures! That will make a zillion USENET posts useless as an archive. Bummer.
FROM THEIR LETTER: Unfortunately, starting today PicturePush.com will no longer offer a free-plan. After seven years of operation we are unable to support the cost of free accounts using advertising. ... the only option we see is to move picturepush.com to a paid-only service. ... As of now (June 30th) you will no longer be able to upload photos to your account. Starting July 14th, your images will no longer be visible and on July 30th we will take the images offline. (We will try to keep a backup available as long as we can) Until then it will be possible to download your albums as a zip file (or via webdav).
replying to Danny D. , DA wrote:

I don't know if anything can be done about existing posts that already have picturepush links in them, but for future posts you could use homeownershub - as I'm typing this, I've just uploaded a sample picture for this post: click to open the full size version of the imageRegistration is required for neither posting nor uploading a picture (though I'm posting this using an account I started ages ago when this was not the case).
It is a shame picturepush is deleting existing free pictures. I've had quite a few of them bookmarked over the years. But I guess that assumption was always there, implicitly - it's a free service, can disappear anytime. It is not the first free picture upload service to go down either. Webshots was another one some time ago. Probably not the last...
--
/\_/\
((@v@)) NIGHT
On Wed, 03 Jul 2013 12:08:15 -0700, Oren wrote:

I don't know what site to use now; but I'll use something that looks permanent.
I don't think I'll have time to port over the old pictures though - which were also in related forums. Sigh.