Did Fridge Warp Linoleum

We replaced a 35-yr-old fridge two years ago and the linoleum started warping.
This is really wierd but the old fridge blew from above and this one from below.
I'm thinking to use an old blow dryier to try to straighten up the floor.
Then I have to redirect the air flow.
ANyone have similar experience?
                - = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist      BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Health Reform means abolishing FDR's insurance tax exemption] [To stop SPAM, Charge net-postage] [Abolish 16th (Inc Tx) Amendment]

Are you sure you don't have a leak behind it?

Probably won't work.

This will be virtually impossible to do. Simpler to move the fridge, lay down a sheet of something rigid (aluminum, painted plywood), then move the fridge onto the panel.

Only water-induced.
Gary
--
Gary Heston snipped-for-privacy@hiwaay.net

"Sept. 11, 2001, already a day of immeasurable tragedy, cannot be