diagrams on the web of typical hot/cold water supply layout

Hi. Does anyone know of sites on the net that show pictures/diagrams of typical hot and cold water supply setups and drain, waste, vent setup. I swear I saw a site that had the two pictures side by side, but can't remember it. THanks.

Reply to
shag dawg

Don't recall the site offhand, but I think you'd be better off with a basic plumbing book for homeowners. Several at HD, or try a bookstore, or even better your local library. Get a couple different ones for some variety in ideas.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Do a google searc on a term or phrase like 'plumbing rough ins' and you may find what you are after. Or go to a plumbing manufacture's site (like Kohler.com) and look at their spec pages.

Reply to
mwlogs