Diagnosing Dishwasher Leak

A small drip of water is falling on my kitchen floor when I run my dishwasher.

What are some good ways of diagnosing and isolating where it is coming from?

I'd like to avoid situations where I'm running tons of water (and potentially cleaning up tons of water) if it is at all possible to just pour a cup or two of water in selected places.

Reply to
ers

Flashlight?

Locate the section. Near the door front? Possibly a gasket

Near a hose connection? Possibly the hose

Near the pump? Possibly the pump or something connected to it

Only when running? Pump or something connected to it

When standing? Could be lots of things including the bottom rusted out.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
Harlen Ng

Hi,

No make, model# or approx age posted, but something below may help...

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (jeff) wrote

Hey, cool site. Thanks for the info.