Diagnosing Dishwasher Leak

A small drip of water is falling on my kitchen floor when I run my dishwasher.
What are some good ways of diagnosing and isolating where it is coming from?
I'd like to avoid situations where I'm running tons of water (and potentially cleaning up tons of water) if it is at all possible to just pour a cup or two of water in selected places.

Flashlight?
Locate the section. Near the door front? Possibly a gasket
Near a hose connection? Possibly the hose
Near the pump? Possibly the pump or something connected to it
Only when running? Pump or something connected to it
When standing? Could be lots of things including the bottom rusted out.
Clean the gasket around the door, especially at the bottom of the door. Once my leaked through the door because the screws hold the plastic knob inside the door were loose.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Hi,
No make, model# or approx age posted, but something below may help... http://www.applianceaid.com/dishleaks.html
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (jeff) wrote