Dexter deadbolt removal w/no screws

Hi -
I'm trying to remove 3 Dexter deadbolts -single & double cylinder that are pretty old- that do not have any screws anywhere. What is apparent are two little pin heads where typically screws would be on the inside (of the door) of the deadbolts. I've tried pressing them in, but they seem pretty firm. Any ideas on how to remove the deadbolts? Thanks for your help!
NAL wrote:

They do have screws, otherwise nothing would hold the two sides of the deadbolt together on the door.
With a little googling, here is a really good answer for you on how to see the screws: http://experts.about.com/q/Locksmithing-3110/Remove-Deadbolt.htm
Turning the key about a 1/4 turn to the left or right should reveal the screws.
Worst case, there are two screws usually in a deadbolt. Get out a good drill and a really good metal drill bit and drill them out, positioning the drill bit on those pin heads. You'll know when you hit the screws. If that doesn't work, an absolute last resort is to take an 8 lb sledgehammer and use it to take one side of the lock off with one or two good whacks. It does work, but I recommend the other ways first.
NAL wrote:

Those little pinheads are actually covers for your screws. Use a small screwdriver to pry them out and you are good to go. I use a knife blade to get them out.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.