DeWalt generators?

Anyone have any experience with DeWalt generators? Am considering the DG4300 because I like its feature set (large gas tank, Honda GX engine, handles, wheels, good panel layout, good protective frame, price for all of aforementioned), but have been surprised at the lack of discussion when I do a Google Groups search.
Any feedback welcome. Thanks in advance.
--
Bo Williams - snipped-for-privacy@hiwaay.net
http://hiwaay.net/~williams /
m Ransley wrote:

I understand.

I've got an EU1000i already for running electronics, and have been pleased with it. It's a wonderful tool.

I would occasionally run tools in the backyard with it, but it's primarily for standby power. (I had a Honda EG3500 that I sold to my father last week, and this would be its replacement.) The DeWalt is more money than buying another EG3500 would be (it's even marginally more than an EG5000 from Alamia), but I get wheels, handles, a more enclosed frame, the same Honda GX engine, a much larger gas tank, and quieter operation with the DeWalt. It seems like it's the only unit out there with those characteristics and in this power range for <$1500.