devine paint?

No, I'm not associated with this paint company in any way. I recently saw a house painted with some of it. It looked good. I wasn't involved with the painting, so I don't know how it went on.
Anyone use paint from: /
Thoughts? How does it compare (look, ease of working, durability) with other paints in the $35-40 category?
    - b