Determining the maximum load level for a Bosch 100 series front loading washer

My brother just bought a Bosch 100 series front loading clothes washer. The manual says not to exceed the maximum load level. I have looked and looked but I can not find any information in the manual as to what the maximum load level is and how to determine if you have exceeded it.
How can I tell if I have put too many clothes in this machine? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

I have a Frigidaire front loader. My max load is when I fill the basket to the top without cramming anything in. I just keep (gently) adding clothes until there is no more room on top of the pile. I don't know what the book says, but they come out clean and almost dry (1100 RPM spin cycle, and I usually use the extra spin option)
I won't fill it full of jeans or other heavy/rugged items, and if things are really dirty, I'll also decrease the load size, but for normal "wore 'em all day" items, fill that bad boy up.
We have an LG front loader, the manual says it is too full when you have difficulty closing the door.

Call Bosch's customer service department and ask.