Determining appliance manufacture date (Whirlpool)

I inherited an old Kenmore (Whirlpool) washer and dryer, is there any way for me to find out the manufacture date? Maybe an online database in which I could look up the model/serial/stock number? The info I have is below, in case that helps.

Thanks, Wayne

Kenmore Washer (Whirlpool) Model 110.92598200 Stock 25982 Serial CF0824550

Kenmore Dryer (Whirlpool) Model 110.86568100 Stock 65681 Serial M53739579

Reply to
Wayne Whitney

Hi,

By my chart.....