Despair about spider infestation!

Hey,
I'm at my wit's end about the spiders in my room! I still live at home (uni student, and all), and it seems my room is the only one in the house with the problem. I'm positive that a spider came in, set up nest, and had babies, because about 1/2 a year ago the ones I killed were tiny and now they're about 1cm. I've been sporadically squishing spiders every now and then for about a year, but recently its gotten a lot worse. I've killed 10 in 2 days (same size, same breed)! I also get the odd daddy long-legs, but my friend reckons these are huntsmen babies. I've also noticed really really tiny bugs around now, which I'm scared are more baby spiders. I admit my room is a mess and there's a lot of places to hide in =(.
Can anyone suggest any products or anything that could get rid of all of them? I'm starting to get creepy crawly sensations on my skin and I'm sure I've eaten more than my lifetime allotment of 8 spiders...
Thanks for any tips, Jenny
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Go to the grocery store and buy a bug bomb, then fog your room. That should do it.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

The spiders need something to eat, or they will die. Clean up your room and they'll leave.

Spiders eat bugs, bugs eat food, jennys a poor houskeeper and eats food in her bedroom. Like you parents said 1000 times , clean up that mess.
Some scientific counts show over 11,000 spiders per acre in the U.S. In Jenny's case, all the spiders that would have normally been in the rest of the house, have migrated to her room where there's plenty of food.

says... :) Some scientific counts show over 11,000 spiders per acre in the U.S. In :) Jenny's case, all the spiders that would have normally been in the rest of :) the house, have migrated to her room where there's plenty of food. :) :) I have always seen info that it's over a million in an urban setting and 2-3 million in a "meadow" setting.
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
The stat I heard is is that no matter where you are, you are within 3 ft of a spider. I wonder if thats true in Antartica?

m Ransley wrote:

Look at the bright side: they'll keep all the cockroaches at bay.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Raid Fumigators, $13.99 for a three pak. Water based, no oily residue. Kills all the black widows and brown recluse spiders here.
Bob

Robertm wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says... :) Can anyone suggest any products or anything that could get rid of all :) of them? I'm starting to get creepy crawly sensations on my skin and :) I'm sure I've eaten more than my lifetime allotment of 8 spiders... :) :) :) You should be able to get a grip on the problem with a simple vacuum cleaner and broom. An insecticide fogger will kill the spiders that the fog can get to, but if you have a pile of clothes on the floor the ones hidden up in a linen caves will be safe.
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,

Do a Google on "brown recluse spiders" and "hobo" spiders. Follow it to a site that sells glue traps. They are simple to use, relatively inexpensive, and they work.
Steve