Description and uses of plumbing pipe parts.

I recently started a job at a hardware store.and am a little overwhelmend by the different pipe parts. To help me learn the names and understand how the parts go together, i wanted to ask if anyone knows of a website which shows an exploded view of plumbing pipe parts and how they're connected. The guys at the store have been great in showing me, but thought i could learn more on my own time with a little help.I know this might be a little off topic.., but someone out there probably knows.I have tried different searches and came out unlucky. Thanks.

Reply to
shareyourknowledge

look at the online catalog at:

text and l> I recently started a job at a hardware store.and am a little

Reply to
buffalobill

Reply to
shareyourknowledge