Description and uses of plumbing pipe parts.

I recently started a job at a hardware store.and am a little overwhelmend by the different pipe parts. To help me learn the names and understand how the parts go together, i wanted to ask if anyone knows of a website which shows an exploded view of plumbing pipe parts and how they're connected. The guys at the store have been great in showing me, but thought i could learn more on my own time with a little help.I know this might be a little off topic.., but someone out there probably knows.I have tried different searches and came out unlucky. Thanks.
look at the online catalog at: www.hdsupply.com
text and links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumbing
some glossary and links at: http://www.robertmfg.com/specs7.html
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote: