Deranged Oven Stove

I have been researching for 3 weeks to find answers to what is wrong with my stove.

Bought a home with a stove with an attitude. When I first cook with it.. it burned my cinnamon rolls.

It did it twice more NO error codes appearing.

Pulled out the stove, opened it for a look and see. It worked for 4 months.

Now 3 weeks ago, the oven membrane controls stopped operating. No beep, nothing.

The only buttons not working are bake, convect, boil, and temp up/ down.

Pulled it out... reseeded everything... same problem.

I thought membrane switch or control board. Because i saw no error codes.

Researching the net I did come across how to see error codes using the cancel button.

Error code is E3 F2... Oven overheating... well, the oven does not even turn on. Could it be the sensor?

I can get the oven to turn on IF I turn on the delay start and stop timer. It heats up to 350 and shuts down.

I need and want to fix this myself and I could use some help in knowing if I am on the right track.

Reply to
meredet