Delta Pressure Washer GFI

The GFCI on my Delta DT1600E electic pressure washer doesn't show a light on test, and nothing else happens, either (the unit was probably discontinued when Sam's sold it to me, but that's another story). This is an 1800W Wellong cord-plug unit. No real luck with electric retail, local or online. Does anybody know of a suitable replacement part?
Cut the plug off and install a standard three wire plug. You can buy an inline GFCI cord set like these: http://www.budgetlighting.com/store/agora.cgi?page=tower_in-line_gfci_catalog.html