Delta-FL - any opinions?

I was about to get this for my basement subfloor. Before I slap down close to $600, I wondered if anyone had any opinions about the stuff, either good or bad.
The website is and to me it looks like a good idea. We don't have a water problem now, but occasionally get a little seepage at our bilco door if rain persists for more than 2 days or so, even with repeated re-sealings. Just thought this would be some added insurance (and warmth) in the basement.
I look forward to any comments/opinions you may have about this product.
Thank you in advance. Chris