Delta Faucet set screw stuck, then hubby tried to drill out screw and broke off the tap out. what do i do now?

Page 2 of 2
On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 9:33:19 AM UTC-7, Micky wrote:

<snippage>

Doesn't work, I have a stack of perfectly good left hand leather work gloves. I am right handed so that is the one that wears out. So far I haven't found a "lefty" to trade with :)
Do what Micky says!!!
Get a Chicago brand faucet. All other brands are junk. You'll thank me in the long run.