Delta faucet problem

We have two bathroom sinks with identical Delta single-handle faucets. but one needs only 1/16" movement for the water to flow while the other needs at least 1/2". IOW, a lot more care needs to be taken when turning off the first one.
I replaced all the innards of that first faucet, but it still behaves the same.
Anything to look out for?
Perce

did you replace the ball? Is the handle secure?
If the faucets are identical try swapping parts:)
bob haller wrote:

Yes: I replaced the ball, the plastic piece with the sort-of-triangular opening, the rubber seals, and the springs. Yes, the handle is secure -- as it was before I changed those parts.

I might try that.
Perce

did they both work the same originally?
bob haller wrote:

That is a good question. The "touchy" one is in a bathroom I haven't used much, so I can't say I noticed.
The people who've used it more than I say they've not noticed having to turn it off more firmly than before.
Perce
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Maybe the other faucet that you like is the one that isn't working correctly?

maybe: http://www.deltafaucet.com/customersupport/troubleshoot /