Delta 470 Stainless Steel Faucet

I'm considering installing the Delta 470 Stainless Steel Faucet as an upgrade.

anyone have a good or bad experience with it?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
plumbplumbplumb

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Not your exact model, but I have put the Delta 474 in two kitchens and I really like it.

Dee

Reply to
Dee

mine left me for a longer pipe..

randy

Reply to
xrongor

Been happy with our Delta model 172, we really like the high curve which makes filling and cleaning large pots easier. I assume that the valve portion is probably the same in most of Delta's models. The folks that redid our kitchen liked delta as they have fewer call backs for problems.

Reply to
Jeff

I purchased the Delta 470 with the bisque finish. Installation was very easy and Delta supplied the required mounting tool. Very good product. Check eBay sellers. I was able to purchase at much less than the price at Lowe's.

Ron Munroe Falls, Ohio

Reply to
Ron Bruno