Delta 470 Stainless Steel Faucet

I'm considering installing the Delta 470 Stainless Steel Faucet as an upgrade.
http://www.plumbersurplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ID 59&CategoryIDY3 Does anyone have a good or bad experience with it?
Thanks in advance.

Not your exact model, but I have put the Delta 474 in two kitchens and I really like it.
http://www.plumbersurplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ID 65&CategoryIDY4
Dee
mine left me for a longer pipe..
randy

Been happy with our Delta model 172, we really like the high curve which makes filling and cleaning large pots easier. I assume that the valve portion is probably the same in most of Delta's models. The folks that redid our kitchen liked delta as they have fewer call backs for problems.

Jeff wrote:

I purchased the Delta 470 with the bisque finish. Installation was very easy and Delta supplied the required mounting tool. Very good product. Check eBay sellers. I was able to purchase at much less than the price at Lowe's.
Ron Munroe Falls, Ohio