Delta 1400 Series Shower Leak?

I have a Delta 1400 Series shower that has progressed from a minor leak to a steady flow of water last night.
Unfortunately for me, I was not present when it was installed during my remodel (I was pleasantly distracted installing bats of insulation). Is there a parts' diagram or some picture of how it comes apart to help me replace the part(s) that need replacing?
Many thanks.
The Ranger

http://www.hammerzone.com/archives/plumbing/bathtub/faucet1/deltarot/replseal.html
JK