Dehumidifiers: Which one is Decent?

I'm looking to buy a dehumidifier, 50-75 pints, for my basement. What is a good model to buy? I want to be able to connect a hose easily, have reasonable energy consumption, and be reasonably quiet. I also need a low temperature model, since the temperature may fall below 65, and that causes icing in some models.
I used to have a Sears Kenmore unit (made by LG) that had a digital display. The first unit never shut off despite the actual humidity level was much less than whatever I set it to. The second unit would occasionally overflow and cycled, but cycles were extremely short. Both machines had an extremely annoying hose connection and I ended up only using the bucket.
Lowes carries models by Whirlpool. The reviews I've seen online mentioned that that they are very loud and don't have a good hose connection feature. Also the bucket size is much smaller than the Sears Kenmore unit I had.
Anybody have any luck with buying a good dehumidifier recently? I don't need it right away so I have time to shop around but would like it before the hot weather comes.
Thanks!
Soleus CFM40 Menards had it on sale last fall Its a 40 pint but well worth looking at

I needed one 3 years ago and I didn't have time to look around..My wife said go to Walmart, I did, bought one that did 40 pints , went to checkout. Best damn thing I ever bought, Runs quiet, and pull out gallons of water, I think I paid $150.00
Just my 2 cents worth!

The late model Kenmores are truely junk. They last about 1 year and now only have a 1 year guarantee instead of 5 years on the refrigeration portion. Mine has been replace or fixed every year. I am getting tired of hauling it back (it is broken again) and will try a different brand, like you. But all seem to have 1 year warranties now so I suspect all are junk.

They are all very noisey! The only exception being the peltier stype units, which don't have a compressor. But those won't work good in your basement.
"Greg" wrote

=I'm replacing my Kenmore with a Santa Fe (soon as I can afford it). I'm tired of replacing the cheap ones. Santa Fe has a 5 year warranty.
Read the warranty.... years 2 - 5 you have to pay for labor. I don't think it is worth a grand for that warranty. Might as well buy a junky sears with service agreement.

At least the Whirlpool covers the refrigeration unit parts and labor for 5 years.

I bit the bullet and bought the 70 pint Whirlpool. It is a bit noiser and heavier than the junky Kenmore. Hopefully it will last longer since it still has a 5 year refrigeration system guarantee. Kenmore only made it 1 year before needing replacement or repair 3 times over 3 years.