Dehumidifier Problem???

My Dehumidifier is 2 years old and has been working just fine till now. It will only operate for about 2 minutes, and only if I disconnect the power chord from the outlet. It will start whenever I do that and stop in about 2 min... It does have a 65 deg minimum limit on operation, however temps have been higher and still will only operate the way I stated.. I thought I'd ask here before I opened it up. Thnaks
Problem corrected...going to the store to purchase another one...LOL