Deflecto Air Controls.

In Deflecto's on-line catalog is shown two 6" circular adjustable diffusers for use in drop ceiling HVAC installations. These are TFG6 and TFGX6. I am finishing the basement in my new home and I need four of these diffusers.

So far I have been unable to obtain these items. None of Deflecto's customers (Home Depot, Ace Hardware, etc) stock these items and none are able to special order. Also, Deflecto is unable to supply on-line or by 'phone.

Does anyone know where I can buy these items? Also does anyone know the difference between the two types?

Many thanks.

Peter.

Reply to
PVR

company should be able to supply local dealer names and numbers

Reply to
hallerb