Deer GP:

When i have to have "that" test again in 2 years or thereafter, please be putting more lube on your gloved finger....

This was not a good day to be walking to and from the GP's office for the annual checkup.

Reply to
Hench

This was not a good day to be walking to and from the GP's office for the annual checkup.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Female doctor once did me at work. I liked the smaller finger.

Reply to
Frank

Frank wrote in news:kkc4st$d5r$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

That sounds a little weird, Frank...

Reply to
Doug Miller

Would you prefer being probed by a male or female doctor? Not really weird when you think about it. Plus you do not have to look over your shoulder to make sure the doctor is actually using a finger or something else.

Reply to
Frank

That sounds a little weird, Frank...

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The worst part is, the doctor had a joke or two that had to be told during the exam

Reply to
Hench

My former dentist used to joke about doing the procedure without novocaine. I should have joked about smashing his body parts with a BFH. Note, I said "former" dentist.

The worst part is, the doctor had a joke or two that had to be told during the exam

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hench wrote in news:kkbtrr$op3$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

We have 4 to 6 deer in our yard.

Reply to
PeterD

On Sat, 13 Apr 2013 09:13:10 -0700, Oren wrote in Re Re: Deer GP::

Bad new for you Oren. That wasn't a "gloved finger" he used. You should have noticed that it seemed like a VERY BIG finger.

Reply to
VinnyB