Deer GP:

When i have to have "that" test again in 2 years or thereafter, please be putting more lube on your gloved finger....
This was not a good day to be walking to and from the GP's office for the annual checkup.
Is your GP a buck, or a doe? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
When i have to have "that" test again in 2 years or thereafter, please be putting more lube on your gloved finger....
This was not a good day to be walking to and from the GP's office for the annual checkup.
On 4/13/2013 11:36 AM, Hench wrote:

Female doctor once did me at work. I liked the smaller finger.

That sounds a little weird, Frank...
On 4/13/2013 3:25 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

Would you prefer being probed by a male or female doctor? Not really weird when you think about it. Plus you do not have to look over your shoulder to make sure the doctor is actually using a finger or something else.
Men know: Size matters. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .

That sounds a little weird, Frank...
On 4/13/2013 7:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

The worst part is, the doctor had a joke or two that had to be told during the exam
My former dentist used to joke about doing the procedure without novocaine. I should have joked about smashing his body parts with a BFH. Note, I said "former" dentist.
I'd guess that every profession has its, uh, "in jokes". . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
The worst part is, the doctor had a joke or two that had to be told during the exam

We have 4 to 6 deer in our yard.

Bad new for you Oren. That wasn't a "gloved finger" he used. You should have noticed that it seemed like a VERY BIG finger.