Deep-Well Advice Needed

Page 2 of 2

Not to start a flame war here...but WE cause the bad...not Him! (In the way that reckless behavior gets you killed.) We know what we are doing...but we do it anyway.
bob

So WE don't cause the good? As for the bad, why does He allow the devil to continue.
Wrong forum for this type discussion but the 'thank God' and 'God loves you' grates on the nonreligious persons ears.
Harry K

As does atheist's rants about 'no God'. Quite frankly those rants are much more strongly voiced than a "thank God". And as for the wrong forum, right or wrong the issue is so ingrained in each of us that it just naturally comes out no matter what we are discussing. To proselytize in this forum is inappropriate, but to use common everyday language is not.
KC

Common everyday language in reply to an atheist not discussing reliegion that "god loves you" is not proper, or even polite. It is wrong on two points of logic to begin with.
1. YOu do not know if god loves him/her or not. 2. What right do you have to speak for god?
Harry K

Harry K
Yes we can...God loves the sinner, but hates the sin. We are ALL welcomed back and forgiven...as a good parent would do.
bob