Deep-Well Advice Needed

  1. What right do you have to speak for god?

Harry K

Yes we can...God loves the sinner, but hates the sin. We are ALL welcomed back and forgiven...as a good parent would do.

bob

Reply to
Bob Villa

and who cleans up the mess afterward?

Reply to
real1

[snip]

A real piece of shit? :-)

You didn't say...

Reply to
someone

I have a God-powered light in my bathroom. It's so sensitive it takes only 20uD to light. Only 1/50,000,000 of a supreme being is required to light it. [snip]

Reply to
Sam E

What is a micro "D", sorry? And you must be quite special to measure that small an amount!

bob

Reply to
Bob Villa