dedicated dripping faucet?

Page 4 of 4
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Did you miss the part where I said I'm living in a camping trailer ?
-- Snag
On 11/26/2013 9:09 AM, Snag wrote:

SM: That sounds wise. I should do that. i've also considered that I can get free cardboard, all I want. I've toyed with the idea of nail and staple cardboard up from under. Not sure how humid it is under, the cardboard might all turn to mildew.

SM: when it was cold the other night, my outer panes had frost, from my indoor humidifier. Seems like there has to be some way to put some foam on your window frames, to keep the cold out.
I have a 250w halogen light under

> holding tanks don't freeze which

SM: That runs up your electric bill. But, what you going to do? Better than freeze damage. In my old advanced elderly, decrepit age, I get cold feet easy. I've got a couple extra carpet samples in key places like next to the bed. Helps me in my struggle to keep my feet warm. I discovered this by accident, one time. I was living in a masonry building with cement floor. one foot was warm, and the other was cold. I looked, and found the warm foot was on double carpet, the cold foot was on single carpet.
--
.
Christopher A. Young