Dedicated circuits for wet bar?

Hi, The NEC requires I install 2-20amp circuits for a kitchen. I'm remodeling my basement and installing a wet bar. It's not a kitchen, because there's absolutely no provision for a stove. I'm not sure on what the NEC says abo ut this situation. I can't find anything about wet bars except that I need a GFCI within 6ft of a wet bar sink. I acknowledge that I can always do b etter than the code, but does anyone know the rules for this case? Thanks Theodore.
On Thu, 7 Jul 2016 20:16:21 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

That is not a kitchen. Just use a GFCI on any receptacles you choose to put near the sink and you are fine.
Article 100 definition Kitchen. An area with a sink and permanent facilities for food preparation and cooking.
Thank you.