Decora wall cover plate, black midway/oversized 4 gang?

Granite backsplahes holes for switchbox were cut a bit wide in some spots; I can't seem to locate 4 gang decora style in either midway or oversize in black. I could paint a grey midway to black but I don't think the sheen would match very well. Any sources?

I'd use a white one. Why are you trying to hide the outlets?
snipped-for-privacy@all.invalid says...

nano wrote:

right and have a granite shop cut it for you.

I would think, whoever makes the gray plate would also make a black one. It does not appear that Leviton makes one in midway or oversized, except in the screwless design. Model # SJ264-SE

etc at levitonproducts.com, but that's not the actual leviton website.
On the leviton website, they do list decora 4 gang midway grey; and other colors (not black), but the images all show holes for regular toggle switches, not the larger rectangular opening that I thought decora meant. I wonder if decora does not mean what I thought, or if leviton just has the wrong images?
snipped-for-privacy@nano.ono says...

http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?item67&section10990
Other websites seem to show this unit as 'decora' ie larger rectangular opening as if for gfci etc.

plastic box, or is a special box or adapter required?

The link you posted is a 4 gang toggle plate, You are correct about what decora is, and that aint it. The screwless plates have two pieces. The base piece screws to the tapped holes on the switches, then to top, screwless piece snaps on top. I'm not a real fan of them because they're about 1/4" thick, but unless you're looking at them from the side, you don't tend to notice, and they do have midway, and black. I just picked up a screwless 5 gang standard plate, and it cost $40, so be prepared

Yeah I have been getting sticker shock over the prices of some multiple gang midsize plates. I questioned a counterman over a price recently and he called the manufacturer to confirm that it was correct. The funny thing is that I saw the same plate, though a different manufacturer, for a more reasonable price at Home Depot a few days later.
Lowes sells black Decora style switches and receptacles. I'm assuming they will have wall plates to match. Maybe the OP can contact that manufacturer to find out if the four gang midsize is available. Cooper makes a 4 gang black plastic midsize Decora style wall plate, part #PJ264BK. Check out http://www.cooperwiringdevices.com
says...

thing is that they don't sell to 'people' and it's not clear that my local hardware store can order just one. I've not been able to find this available via an online vendor yet but maybe will be able to...if anyone knows of such let me know.

Try an electrical supply company that electrical contractors use.

Paint all of the outlet covers, then they'll match.