decks, steps, rafters, additions, siding, gable, trade secrets, tricks etc.

Hello all, By way of introduction, I am a retired master carpenter with 40 years experience in the construction industry. In my career, I have learned a lot of tricks of the trades from others, as well as having created some tricks of my own. I may be able to help with some of your projects. Feel free to email me with questions. I'll help if I can. merlen