Deck stair railing using steel stringers

I need to install a stair from my deck using the iron stringers and have no problems with that but am not sure how to build a simple stair railing using 2X and 5/4 decking. I am puzzled on how to fasten the railing to the steps where all is sufficientlt rigid. I hoped to not sink posts in the groung at the bottom. A good photo would probably do. Tx if you can help. skioneattelusdotnet. Jesse