deck stain on flagstone

Last year I had a new flagstone patio put in with a wooden deck built over it for access to second floor. I stained the deck with an Olympic brand stain and the drips went right through my (obviously inadequate) drip cloths. Also some splatter went beyond the drip cloths which I didn't notice until I was finished. Anyway, it's a mess with drip stains spread out over a large area of the flagstone. Any advice for cleaning up? TIA

1. Act quickly 2. Get advice from Olympic (Pittsburgh Paints) telling them which stain you used (e.g. water-based or other) and the composition of the stone (natural or manufactured.)
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs