deck stain on flagstone

Last year I had a new flagstone patio put in with a wooden deck built over it for access to second floor. I stained the deck with an Olympic brand stain and the drips went right through my (obviously inadequate) drip cloths. Also some splatter went beyond the drip cloths which I didn't notice until I was finished. Anyway, it's a mess with drip stains spread out over a large area of the flagstone. Any advice for cleaning up? TIA

Reply to
frank megaweege

  1. Act quickly
  2. Get advice from Olympic (Pittsburgh Paints) telling them which stain you used (e.g. water-based or other) and the composition of the stone (natural or manufactured.)
Reply to
Don Phillipson