Deck Stain Applied Using Sprayer

I want to use a power sprayer to apply deck stain to the rails and vertical parts of my deck but will apply stain with a roller for the flat parts of the deck. Plan to use Penofin. Does anyone have any experience with power sprayers for this purpose (not pump) that will work without clogging and with little overspray? Can the stain be diluted and what is used to dilute it? Thanks for any advice.
why dilute it stain is always thinner than paint it wont be a problem spraying,