deck sealer clean-up

Hi -
I used Olympic's clear max sealant (blue can) on the deck and accidentally got some on a concrete step (and it's dried). I'm afraid to use mineral spirits to try and clean it up since that would probably stain the concrete as well. Olympic's toll-free number is somebody's answering machine so I thought I'd check here to see if anyone has tips on how to clean the sealant off the concrete.
Mike
--

net [one dot] verizon [cymbal] ballard [no spaces] mike [reverse the whole thing]

"Who would Osama bin Laden vote for?"
Mike Ballard wrote:

Some people come in here and ask what sealers to use on brick and concrete, and others ask how to remove sealers from concrete. What to do, what to do...? Three possible solutions: 1. use the same clear stuff and seal the whole concrete step. 2. use a mix of muriatic acid and water to remove the spill (check instructions for mix ratio). 3. just let it weather away.