Deck Repair

The concrete deck around my pool is beginning to show wear. There are places where water dripped down from the gutter and it has worn away the concrete ... is it possible to fill in these spaces? I tried it last year but it rained soon after I filled the holes and it just washed out. Is there a "right" way to do this? Thanks.

repair the dripping rain gutter.

The gutter has been repaired ... there is still a hole in the concrete. I would like to repair that.

There are topping cements sold by the bag at your local home center. Preparation is key. Here is one manufacturer's offering: http://www.quikrete.com/PDFs/Projects/ResurfacingConcrete.pdf