Deck-O-Seal

The sealer around my swimming pool needs replacing and quotes are $5/foot, so I am going to do it myself. Is this a tough job to tackle?? Any trick in using Deck-O-Seal 125, or is there a better sealant to use?
OldThreePutt
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 08:08:25 -0800, Tom Becker wrote:

I just did mine this summer. Getting the old stuff out was a royal PITA. Putting down the new was easy. I put sand on top of mine, then about 4 hours later blew off the excess with a leaf blower. Looks better then plain, IMHO.
Dave

brush - I have ~90 feet to remove.
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 23:20:01 -0800, OldThreePutt wrote:

The first time I did it (when the Deck-O-Seal was only a few years old), I just used a knife. The last time I did it, it was about 15 years old and had become very hard. I used a mason blade on a circular saw. I sent Deck-O-Seal an email and this is what they recommended. I don't recommend this method, however, since the Deck-O-Seal dust gets into the saw, flys everywhere including the pool. If you do it this way, be sure you use an old saw and wear a dust mask.
Dave