deck floor

Hi there,
I have an uncovered deck which is about 20'x8'. It has a painted plywood floor over top of the joists, but the plywood is rotten and needs replacement. What kind of vinyl flooring is used/available for outdoor decks? I would like to keep the deck waterproof so that the area below it stays dry. Would I lay down plywood first, and then apply some type of vinyl?
thanks
On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:32:55 GMT, dogo snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If you are realy serious about keeping it dry underneath, use rubber sheeting, and slope it to run water off, and build your deck over that.