Deck

I want to get a deck put in the back and I was trying to decide between Cedar And Vinyl decks.. Which is better???

Reply to
King

I've got a cedar deck, good sized with 8' high lattice on three sides.

Keeping it looking nice is a real pain. Were I doing it again, I'd do vinyl, as long as I was going to remain in the house for awhile.

If you can affford it and don't mind the ersatz look to it, go vinyl.

bob

Reply to
Seeker