death in group

Page 5 of 11
On 8/4/2016 8:40 PM, Pavel314 wrote:

I'm with you Paul, I ran into Stormin years ago on alt.hvac where he was the only person helpful to home owners, and he took a lot of flack for it. I always enjoyed Stormin and will miss him. I made a post on alt.hvac on 7-13, subject, "Home air conditioner not cooling well" (I admit I did it as a knock on those that never help) Stormin's response was little out of character, but I managed to tell him how I appreciated his help and that I had love for him. I feel good that we had that exchange, because a gave him kudos a couple of times in the the thread. I'll miss you Stormin. Mikek
On 08/04/2016 09:32 AM, misanthrope wrote:

An Orthodox Christian prayer for Stormin.
O God of spirits and of all flesh, Who hast trampled down death and overthrown the Devil, and given life to Thy world, do Thou, the same Lord, give rest to the souls of Thy departed servants in a place of brightness, a place of refreshment, a place of repose, where all sickness, sighing, and sorrow have fled away. Pardon every transgression which they have committed, whether by word or deed or thought. For Thou art a good God and lovest mankind; because there is no man who lives yet does not sin, for Thou only art without sin, Thy righteousness is to all eternity, and Thy word is truth.
For Thou are the Resurrection, the Life, and the Repose of Thy servants who have fallen asleep, O Christ our God, and unto Thee we ascribe glory, together with Thy Father, who is from everlasting, and Thine all-holy, good, and life-creating Spirit, now and ever unto ages of ages. Amen.
A personal request from me. Lord, he was a good man and was good to total strangers. Please accept him into your arms. And Stomin' when you get all settled in, we all could use your prayers, especially me. Hopefully, I will seeing you in the future and would love to have long conversations with you again.
Yours in Christ, -T

Very sad to hear. It reminds me of Robert L Bass in comp.home.automation. He was a major contributor there. After he died the newsgroup died. But it was a smaller group.
I truly hope as Stormy was following the great light the batteries held out till he reached his destination.
(Truly saddened)
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 12:46:29 PM UTC-5, Thomas wrote:

Hoping they weren't Ray-O-Vac!
On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 10:55:01 -0700, Oren wrote:

I didn't read everything, but if true, may he rest in peace.

Everything fits so well, it has to be true....
On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 23:37:03 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

There but for the grace of God, go we.

[snip]
I'm very sorry to hear this.
Charles

RIP

Exactly, to bad it wasn't the colon on that roof. I KNOW no one would come looking for him. I would take bets that the buzzards wouldn't even eat him
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 9:23:16 AM UTC-7, ChairMan wrote:

He is only liked at alt war vietnam. Which is infected with fruit loops and left wing loons. He is their hero. gag
Jack G. wrote:

I'm surprised any vets would tolerate his BS. I'd also bet he is NOT even a Colonel
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 6:29:28 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@thnks.com ChairMan wrote:

fight. The groups I see him blabbering on NO ONE pays him one ounce of attention.

I don't understand why people just don't KF him and be done with it. Whole lot easier than wading through his BS
says...

Paying attention to the one that no one pays attention to.
--

Checkmate, Royal Order of the DoW #1, and Official Ko0K Wrangler
He is just a kid. Kernel that is.
Oren wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a relative of the colon or wilky
On 08/04/2016 12:32 PM, misanthrope wrote:

If anybody else posted this already, I didn't notice it:
> http://rochestercremation.com/obituary/christopher-young
Perce