death in group

Page 11 of 11
On 8/28/2016 6:39 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Why don't people honor all those who are currently participating in this group by trying to be polite in our responses to those posting we do not agree with? Why does somebody have to die? But that is a rhetorical question, as it will not happen anyway. Not for everyone, anyway.
But I like your thought.
On Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 11:33:03 AM UTC-5, misanthrope wrote:

ntified

?s

I hesitate to post this but you can find his obituary by going to Legacy.co m and searching for his name in New York. He left a sister and two nieces. On that site you can leave messages to the family and friends (be polite).