Death Alert - "I've fallen and I WON'T get up".

Introducing "DEATH ALERT". An innovative space-age technology. "I've fallen and I WON'T get up".
You've all heard and seen the commercials for "Life Alert", where they always say: "I've fallen and I cant get up".
Death Alert is different. It alerts you that all bodily functions have stopped, and you've fallen and I WON'T get up, ever again. In other words, it tells you that you're DEAD.
Everyone needs one of these. Only $19.99 plus shipping, handling, processing, manufacturing, packaging, inspecting, stamping, delivery, and applicable taxes.
Order yours today!!!!
1-800-DTH-ALRT
On Sep 7, 12:40pm, Death_Alert@Death_Alert.com wrote:

Scam Alert!
If this were a real advertisement for a real product it would include the words "But Wait!" followed by an enhanced offering, such as a 2 for 1 deal. ("Just pay separate shipping and handling.")
Without those words, there's no way this a legitimate offer.
On 9/7/2012 2:05 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Duh.

Please don't tell me you thought I was serious.
Wasn't that an episode on Dr. Who?