Death Alert© - "I've fallen and I WON'T get up".

Introducing "DEATH ALERT". An innovative space-age technology. "I've fallen and I WON'T get up".

You've all heard and seen the commercials for "Life Alert", where they always say: "I've fallen and I cant get up".

Death Alert© is different. It alerts you that all bodily functions have stopped, and you've fallen and I WON'T get up, ever again. In other words, it tells you that you're DEAD.

Everyone needs one of these. Only $19.99 plus shipping, handling, processing, manufacturing, packaging, inspecting, stamping, delivery, and applicable taxes.

Order yours today!!!!

1-800-DTH-ALRT
Reply to
Death_Alert

Scam Alert!

If this were a real advertisement for a real product it would include the words "But Wait!" followed by an enhanced offering, such as a 2 for 1 deal. ("Just pay separate shipping and handling.")

Without those words, there's no way this a legitimate offer.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Duh.

Reply to
Frank

Please don't tell me you thought I was serious.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Wasn't that an episode on Dr. Who?

Reply to