Deapery rod question

Time to remove several different brackets, patch some holes and start over. I was considering blackout drapes on an ordinary traverse rod, but a hotel I'd stayed in had a setup where not only could you pull the drapes closed from cords like a traverse, but you could pull them closed by dragging a plastic rod connected to the right-hand "slider." As I wasn:t familiar with the terms "traverse rod" ot "blackout curtain" until very recently, what might be the terminology for this plastic rod setup?

Traverse rod.

Sorry bob, that's apparently incorrect. Thanks for trying, hardly.
Colbyt, do you know of an internet source where I can order the plastic sliders. My curtains got tugged on HARD and quite a few of the sliders were broke - the metal hook sliced through them. Is it hard to replace them? Thank you very much.